Monday, July 7, 2014

Create for a dad...


I know Father's Day was a few weeks ago and I am a bit slow in posting, but I just wanted to share the cards I made this year for my hubby and my dad.

Star Wars is kind of a big thing in our house since our last name is Starsky (Star-sky).  Darth Vader is a perfect messenger for this Father's Day greeting.  I printed out the Vader clip art and put it on lots of layers of patterned paper.  I added the greeting and a few simple stars from Unique Laser Designs (that I colored with a sparkle gel pen).



For this card, I made a "punny" for my Dad, who happens to be the king of puns.  I often call him "Pop", so this pop stamp from Unity makes an easy card.

So, maybe your dad's birthday is coming up or you want to get a leap on your cards for next Father's Day.
~Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment