Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Create and play tag...



Chalk art is hot, hot, HOT right now, and I am incorporating some wood tags from Unique Laser Designs into the trend.  


I covered the tags with 4 coats of  chalkboard paint and let them dry for a few hours.




To decorate and give them that "chalkboard" look, I used white acrylic paint and a white gel pen.  You can also spot that there is an adorable red heart from Unique Laser Designs that I pre-colored/scratched with a burgundy gel pen and then pressed into a red ink pad.  The "mom" and the "Jennifer" on these tags are written with real chalk and can be erased and re-used.  So cute and perfect timing for Mother's Day--don't you think?  I'm going to hang that "I (heart) Mom" tag on a big hanging basket of flowers for my mom.

Have you made your mom something yet?

~Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment