Friday, January 3, 2014

Be-lieve...




 
BELIEVE...
Right now it is hard to believe that another year has gone by.  It is a year that I am happy to say goodbye to.  I want to BELIEVE that this next year is going to bring with it many blessings. 
 
I had a very difficult time deciding what my "one little word" should be this year.  In 2012, my word was "whatever".  In 2013, it was "be".
 
Here is the re-cap...
Be ready to celebrate
Be decorating
Be warm
Be wrapped in love
Be secretive
Be seasonal
Be daring
Be thankful
Be kitchen-inspired
Be seasonal (again)
Be a story teller
Be ready to soar
Be a friend
Be hopful
Be a singer
Be different
Be meditative
Be a memory keeper
Be on time
Be mixed up
Be a participant
Be out of the ordinary
Be scrappy
Be open
Be transported
Be prepared
Be excited
Be red, white, and blue
Be a saver
Be a gift-giver
Be the photographer
Be clever
Be open to new friendships
Be pushed out of your comfort zone
Be hoppy
Be a stamper
Be surprised
Be a light
Be earth conscious
Be my valentine
Be simple
Be efficient
Be warm (even when it's cold)
Be lifted
Be challenged
Be ready
 
and here are some of my favorite projects from this year








 

I'll be back soon with the announcement of my "one little word" for 2014 and some new projects.  Thanks for being a fan of my blog, blabbing, and blunders.
 
~Kelly
Pin It
 


2 comments:

  1. I am hopeful that 2014 will BE a wonderful time for you and your family! Prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! These are all such great projects from 2013, my favorite has to be your 'family dictionary'... how very clever and special :)

    ReplyDelete