Friday, October 18, 2013

Be kitchen inspired...

 Sometimes, when I am feeling un-inspired, and I am tired of  "pinteresting", or"blog hopping", or "googling",  I just try to scope out what is around me.  That's what the Scrap it Girl Design Team is doing this month as we scope out our own kitchens for color. 

My kitchen is "apple inspired" and Red Delicious Red and Granny Smith Green are my colors (along with black and white).

Just used some scraps, Fiskars hexagon punches, ribbon, and some white acrylic paint to whip up some birthday cards.  Now, it's time to go "whip up" something for dinner. 

Play along with the October Challenge at Scrap It Girl (I am the  hostess, so there is a great prize pack for the winner)---create anything using colors inspired by your kitchen.  Come see what the DT is "cooking"!



~Kelly


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment