Thursday, July 18, 2013

Be transported...


We had a wonderful time in Florida at SeaWorld and at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.  It's so hard to believe that was 2 years ago.  I used these papers and accessories from Creative Imaginations.  Makes a page come together so easily.

 
Then, when you add a clever sketch for inspiration...like this one from Scrapbook Challenges #351, it's even EASIER! 
 
As you can see, my layout is a loose interpretation of the sketch.  I liked the idea of all of those tags tucked behind the photos and I used the assortment of frames that came with the HP kit.  Sometimes, all I need is a little kick to get started.
 
 
Today, it is HOT, HOT, HOT.  Just like yesterday, the day before, and tomorrow.  I could go for a cool, foamy, refreshing Butterbeer. I wish I could hop on Harry's Firebolt and be transported anywhere a little cooler than here.   But, it's a good reason to go play in the cool scrap dungeon!
 

~Kelly



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment