Thursday, July 25, 2013

Be scrappy...


I mean "be scrappy" in the paper sense of the word.  I've never been scrappy in the "kick someone's butt" sense of the word.

One more card here highlighting Close to My Heart paper.  This paper is from the "Tommy" collection.  I punched a bunch of the scraps into circles and used both sides of this 2-sided paper to create a whole new look. This is always a great way to use up some scraps or to break up a busy pattern.  I added some CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel for some sparkle,  and the "Irresistable" brackets and celebration stamp are all from CTMH also.

Chicagoland Scrapbooker is having a give-away of CTMH items this week, generously donated by Close to My Heart consultant, Lori Brown.  Check it out!

Chicagoland Scrapbooker

Lori Brown~Close to My Heart

Go~ be scrappy.


~Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment