Friday, July 20, 2012

Whatever is loud...



For me, scrapbooking is not just about scrapping the major events in our lives.  It is about capturing the quiet moments, the silly moments, the everyday moments, the "live out loud" moments.  I captured this guy living out loud...making silly faces and crazy hair styles in the bathroom when he thought I wasn't looking.  Once he saw that I was looking, he just continued being silly.


The design was a lift of Jenny over at Scrapbook Challenges, she was Brynn's Pick of the Week, you can see her layout here .  I love this little camera stamp from ImaginisceThe patterned papers are from Close to My Heart and the adorable black and white camera paper is from American Crafts/Amy Tangerine.  It is so adorable that I might have to get some more of that paper...what was I thinking only buying 1 sheet?!




I love these pictures. 
I love the rainbow of colors.
I love the confetti burst.
  I love that this layout let me use a bunch of scraps...
cuz' I have a few.


~Kelly
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love how that turned out and the "Live Out Loud" stamp is perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete