Wednesday, April 11, 2012

whatever is sweet...



Just a quick card to complete my "flip your lid" promise that I would have a post 3 days in a row. This is the first time it is happened, and I don't think it's going to happen again anytime soon.

I used to be part of the Liftateers over at Fiskateers.  Each week, Groovy Deb highlights a page layout and the Liftateers all "lift" it with their own spins.  Now, she leads the Card-lifters too.  This week she is inviting all the Fiskateer to join in the fun.  I decided to join the Card-lifters this week since they are lifting fellow Wisconsinite Vicky's sweet card.   This card gave me a chance to work on my Copic marker skills (the ice cream cone), but I know I need to work on "faces" now--that smile is a little wonky!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment