Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whatever is cold...


Yesterday I was sharing spring...today it is back to winter!  I'm back with another of Smitha Katti's  Quilt Blocks of the Month over at Fiskars.  This is Quilt Block #4 if you are counting.  These are papers from Close to My Heart, Colorbok, and other mish-mashes.  My favorite paper is the lavendar paper that I embossed with a Swiss Dots folder (from Cuttlebug).  It's hard to tell in the picture, but I ran a silver mettalic ink pad over the tops of the dots and it looks really "cool".

Now depending on how much I choose to ignore my children (who are off from school with me all week), I may just have another new post tomorrow---that will really cause some lids to flip!  Three days in a row--I don't know if I can do it!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment