Wednesday, April 18, 2012

whatever is bright...


Neon colors are HOT right now!  They remind me of the 80's...banana clips, pin-stripe jeans, friendship pins, and a neon "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" t-shirt...all owned by me!
I created this "chalk artista" layout with my new Stitched Together stamps from Close to My Heart.  I'm letting these bright colors and simple shapes lead this simple scrapbook page-and they match perfectly with the "chalk artista's" drive-way creation!

I don't have my neon Wham t-shirt anymore. I remember reading somewhere that you should only wear the same fashion fad once in your lifetime, so I think I will let the neon pass me by this time.  I'll just scrap the colors instead of wearing them.

What is your favorite 80's fashion memory?



~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment