Friday, February 10, 2012

Whatever is a valntin...

The title above isn't a spelling mistake. Well, actually it is, but it is really an everyday moment captured.  It's these moments where my daughter wants to write messages on her easel chalkboard all of the time.  ALL of the time.   This picture is from last year, but right now, she's practicing her cursive on that same chalkboard.  Everyday.  I know this won't last forever.  I know that these moments where she still wants to sit on my lap, still wants to get love notes in her lunch, still wants me to do her hair, and still wants to make her valentines with me won't last.  So, it's these everyday moments that are "scrap-worthy". 

One day when she is much older, she may ask,
"What did I like to do when I was little?", and I can say,
"Write on the chalkboard. Everyday. And I have a scrapbook page to show you."

Here is your challenge today...scrap something that you really don't want to forget.  Capture an everyday moment. 


~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment