Monday, February 13, 2012

Whatever is loved...

Banners are one of my favorite things to make, but one of my least favorite things to take a photo of. At home, I hang banners between the dining room and kitchen. When it is hanging, it is not a great photo opportunity because you get the distracting background of the windows and the curtains or the front door. If I put it on the floor, you see all of the dust bunnies and muddy dog and kid footprints. On the dining room table (which is what I did), I have to stand on a chair and try to avoid the overhead light (which was needed since it is cloudy and snowing right now). Ugh! The things we all go through to get a decent photo.

But onto the banner...
I pulled out everything pink, red, and Valentiney.  The background paper is from We R Memory Keepers (Love Struck).  The, stickers, material, paper doilies, and ribbon are a mix of old and new. I used some old, unwanted CD's as the circle base for the letters, and then covered them in patterned paper. I embossed the letters and then Stickled along the pattern for a little more pizazz. I tied on the strips of ribbon and material (this is the time-consuming part) during some TV time. Multi-tasking...I love it.

Love You...for taking the time to visit.
Enjoy your Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment