Tuesday, January 31, 2012

whatever is in your heart



Today is the last day of the CHA On-line Crop over on Fiskateers.  While some lucky ducks are at CHA in California basking in the sun and warmth in between make-and-takes, those of us who are "left-behind" are trying to be creative.    I've been doing some "happy dances" while I've been ooohing and aaaahing over the new paper designs, embellishments, and tools that are being highlighted at CHA, so my Challenge (#14) is "Playing Your Song"--use a song title or lyrics in your creation.   Fiskateer PattyB and I have been talking 80's  music lately...I'm waiting to see her Depeche Mode creation, but in the meantime...here is mine.  Can you guess the song/artist?


This is  my Valentine's Card for my hubby...I feel pretty confident that he won't see it here on my blog before he gets it.

Creations for this challenge need to be in before 11:59pm CST ton ight (Tuesday).  Let me see what you are dancing to over on Fiskateers!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment