Friday, November 18, 2011

A Big thank You on a Mini Card

Short on time? Make a short card! I was recently part of a mini-card swap and it got me thinking (sometimes that can be dangerous). But, it was so rewarding to get so many cards done in a short amount of time. And, I had to be extra-clever to see how many embellishments I could fit on such a small canvas. I wasn't going to make any Thanksgiving cards, but this mini one came together so quick and easy, it will be perfect to pop onto a bottle of wine. It's hard to tell from this picture, but it is only 2 inches x 2 inches in size. I used a small cornucopia Sizzix die and cut it on the fold (I placed the fold within the boundaries of the die so the fold doesn't get cut, thus creating the card). A little bling on the fruit (also a Sizzix die) and I am "thankful". Thankful that sometimes I can be satifsyingly quick!

I am thankful for many things...and I count Scrapstreet followers as one of those things to be thankful for. Thank you for the time you devote to commenting, the submissions you send us, and motivating us with your ideas. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment