Monday, October 24, 2011

I tried to resist



I didn't want to start.
I held off as long as I could.
I tried to resist.
I REALLY tried to resist.

My self-control is poor.

Temptation won.
I'm talking about...
Copic markers.

I took a Copic card class a few weeks ago and it brought back some memories. It gave me that same feeling I got from coloring in my Strawberry Shortcake and Land of the Lost coloring books when I was little. At that time, there was nothing like the smell of a new box of pointy, shiny Crayolas. The big box of 64.  With the built-in crayon sharpener.  It was SO cool!  Now, it's Copic markers.

So far, I am exhibiting good self-control. I've only bought enough to get started. This week my practice was these cute little green friends from Studio g.

                                   




               BEST WITCHES!

Best Witches...for a Halloween that will make you scream!


Best witches...for a sparkly birthday!




 
Best witches for a scrappy week!



Supplies: Paper: assorted scraps, Stamp: Studio g, Markers: Copic , Ink: Tsukinenko/Memento, Glitter Glue: Ranger Industries/Stickles, Tools: Punches: Fiskars

1 comment: